L'Académie Le PAL is an activity offered to children aged 8 and 14 during the school year.
The main purpose of this discovery program is to awaken children to various environmental topics and to make them Biodiversity ambassadors to their families and friends.
From mid-September to the end of June, in small groups of 6 to 8, our future academicians will:
- discover trades (animal trainer, landscape gardener ... ..) and activities (permaculture, creative hobbies in recycled materials)
- be committed actors and carry out their own achievements on topics related to nature
- reconnect with nature by learning to better understand and understand their environment (plant and animal)
- to make objects to enrich the environment of the animals present at the PAL and to favor the conservation of local species
…And many more.
Each trimester a program will be given to the children. They will participate in different themes that will allow them to obtain a diploma from L'Académie Le PAL at the end of the year.
If they continue the adventure the following year, they will be able for some of them to be offered to participate in the supervision of new incoming groups.
These activities will last 2 hours
- they will take place at PAL:
- Wednesday afternoons
- Saturday afternoons
- the morning Saturdays
- they will be supervised by a professional animator.
- Price: 300 € / child
- Possibility of paying in Chèques Vacances
- Possibility to pay in 3 times without fees
Contact Guillaume PICARD on (+33)470420707
To pre-register children for this program: email@example.com
Warning, limited places !
Births, new arrivals, new arrivals, tips, tricks, theme days ... Stay informed throughout the year of the latest news from the park. Your favorite park will no longer have any secrets for you!All the News