The entire PAL team has been able to welcome you again since Saturday, June 6, of course in compliance with the application of directives and recommendations from the public authorities in the fight against Covid-19.
You can therefore take advantage of all the park's activities and discover our novelties. Only educational activities are still suspended for the moment. Everything has been implemented by our teams to welcome you in complete safety.
Find on this page all the information relating to our commercial offer and the conditions of your visit in the current context. Please check this page regularly for the latest updates (last update 06/08/2020).
Thank you for your understanding. Take good care of yourself.
- If you want to know the barrier gestures to respect during your visit, see our sanitary measures
- If you want to know the opening days between June and October, consult our new opening calendar
- If you have not found the answers to your questions, please consult our FAQ or fill out our contact form
- Please know that we do our best to respond to each of you as soon as possible. In order to respond as quickly as possible to your requests, please do not overload our telephone lines and favor email messages
Many zoological parks, aquariums, museums have already reopened, the public is present, including in the covered spaces and everything is going well.
Does the park have a visitor limitation?
The months of June and July are traditionally quite busy. This year attendance will be even lower. In addition, the very large area of the park also makes it possible to avoid concentrations in all outdoor spaces. All these reasons mean that we do not have a limit number of people to welcome.
How will the different representations be organized?
The specatcles areas have been adapted to allow the distance between family groups to be respected, in particular with the reduction in reception capacities. Access to the speakers will be made from 30 minutes before the start of each performance to avoid waiting groupings.
How will barrier gestures be applied in attractions?
The contact areas in the attractions will be regularly cleaned and disinfected according to a precise protocol validated by the Prefecture. Ground markings have been put in place to allow the distance to be respected and hydroalcoholic gel dispensers are installed at the entrance of each attraction.
And in restaurants?
The mask is compulsory to cross the restaurant rooms. The government provisions put in place for catering are of course applied in the PAL restaurants. The distance between family groups at the table and in the queues, the adaptation of self-service (customers will be served by the teams), the cleaning and disinfection of tables and chairs after each pass, replacement of cards by fixed slates distributed in the restaurant to avoid manipulation.
I would like to come to the park this season, what should I buy as a ticket?
We strongly advise you to set the date of your visit by purchasing a Smart Ticket. Note that Tickets (Smart, Freedom or Passion), Season Passes and CSE Tickets guarantee access to the park whatever the conditions. I bought a ticket (Malin or Passion) for a date when the park was to be open, but which I cannot use following the changes to the opening calendar.
Can I extend the validity date?
For Malin and Passion tickets which could not have been used by the scheduled date, the park being closed following changes to the opening calendar, the sales team will contact you again and send you equivalent tickets valid by email at the date of your choice during the park's opening period during the 2020 season.
I have a ticket bought from my CSE valid in 2019-2020, am I sure I can enter the park?
CSE Tickets, Tickets (Smart, Freedom or Passion) and Season Passes guarantee you access to the park whatever the conditions.
I bought a CSE ticket valid in 2019 or 2020, can I extend the validity date?
CSE tickets valid until the end of the 2020 season and which could not be used will have their validity extended until June 6, 2021. There will be no procedure to do, this extension will be carried out automatically in our system computer, the date printed on these tickets will not be changed but the period of validity will indeed be extended.
With my Season Pass, am I sure I can enter the park?
Season Passes, Tickets (Smart, Freedom or Passion) and CSE Tickets guarantee access to the park whatever the conditions.
Is there a special offer for 2020 Season Pass?
The season Pass Promo, Which was originally scheduled to end on March 31, 2020, has been postponed until June 3, 2020 inclusive (postmarked)
If I order and pay for my 2020 Season Passes, until June 3, 2020, I take advantage of the current promotion:
- €69 instead of €73 for an Adult or Child aged 10 and over
- €59 instead of €63 for a Child up to 9 years old included
And in addition, quite exceptionally, I would benefit from a reduction for the renewal of my Season Pass 2021:
- €30 on the purchase of the Adult or Child Season Pass 10 years and over
- €25 on the purchase of the Child Season Pass up to and including 9 years old
From June 3, 2020 and during the season, the 2020 Season Pass will be priced at €73 for adults and €63 for children, without reduction for the 2021 Season Pass.
Now that the special offer is over, what are the Season Pass prices?
From June 4, 2020, Season Passes are priced at:
- 73 € for an adult or a child from 10 years old
- 63 € for a child from 1 meter up to 9 years old included
Visit our Season Pass page for more information.
I bought my Season Pass before April 30, 2020, what do you offer to compensate for the park closing period?
You were contacted by email in May to offer you a proportionate commercial gesture. If you have not received an email, check your spam or spam, the email is surely hiding there...
I have made a group reservation, what should I do?
- If you have booked directly at PAL, our sales department will contact you.
- If you have booked with a travel professional (travel agencies, coach operators, online travel agencies), please contact them directly so that they can process your file.
I have booked an activity at the park, with the prolonged closure of the park what is going on for my activity?
- If you have reserved a Day Caregiver or VIP activity at the Zoo during the closing period, you have or will be contacted by our Day Caregiver manager to postpone or cancel your activity.
- If you have reserved a birthday snack, you have or will be contacted by our educational manager to postpone or cancel your activity.
If your activity takes place during an opening day, this is confirmed.
I have booked a stay at the Lodges for a date when the park will be closed, what can I do?
We suggest that you postpone your stay to the 2020 or 2021 season (at 2020 price conditions). You will be contacted individually by the booking team. Given the number of files to be processed, we thank you for your patience.
We will continue to inform you of the adjustments made to our events. To date, The PAL Run has been postponed to October 4, 2020.
We are working tirelessly to welcome you as it should be to take advantage of your experience at the PAL when we reopen.