The entire PAL team will once again be able to welcome you from Saturday 6 June, and this, of course, while respecting the application of directives and recommendations from the public authorities in the fight against Covid-19.
- If you have questions about our commercial offer and your visit to the park in the current context, see our exceptional measures.
- If you want to know the opening days between June and October, consult our new opening calendar.
- If you have not found the answers to your questions, please fill out our contact form
- Please know that we do our best to respond to each of you as soon as possible. In order to respond as quickly as possible to your requests, please do not overload our telephone lines and favor email messages
We are looking forward to welcoming you for this new season and see you soon.
Safety distances and ground markings
Respect of safety distances and follow-up of markings on the ground in:
- lines of attractions
- the ticketing line
- the control lines
- in restaurants
- in the shops
Wearing a mask recommended
Wearing a mask is not compulsory, but recommended in the park.
It is compulsory from 11 years old:
- in the roller coaster: The Twist, The Siberian Tiger, Azteka, Yukon Quad
- to cross the restaurant rooms: La Coupole, Le Quai West cafeteria
- in the performance Sea Lion show
Please provide a mask.
Hydroalcoholic gel is available to you:
- at the entrance of each attraction
- in the shops in restaurants
- at the entrance of each Lodge
- at the reception of the Lodges
Disinfection of contact areas
The contact areas in the attractions will be regularly cleaned and disinfected according to a precise protocol validated by the Prefecture.
Prefer payment by contactless bank card. For information, banks have increased the limit for contactless payments to €50.
One person for payment
In shops, restaurants, at the ticket office and at the automatic ticket office, we recommend that only one person stand in line to make payment at the cash register.