The entire PAL team is delighted to welcome you again, of course, while respecting the application of directives and recommendations from the public authorities in the fight against Covid-19.
- If you have questions about our commercial offer and your visit to the park in the current context, see our exceptional measures.
- If you want to know the opening days between June and October, consult our new opening calendar.
- If you have not found the answers to your questions, please fill out our contact form
- Please know that we do our best to respond to each of you as soon as possible. In order to respond as quickly as possible to your requests, please do not overload our telephone lines and favor email messages
We are looking forward to welcoming you for this new season.
Is there a visitor gauge to get back to the park?
As specified in the decree of May 18, 2021 published by the government, there is no gauge planned for theme parks but simply health protocols, as was already the case in 2020. Find all the sanitary measures in place by the park, they are likely to evolve according to the evolution of the health context.
Do I need a health pass to come to the park?
Since July 21, 2021, the health pass* is mandatory; from 18 years old; to access the park, checks are carried out at the entrance to the park. It is also imperative to continue to respect the sanitary measures below, put in place by the park.
For visitors between 12 and 17 years old, the health pass will not be required until September 30, 2021 inclusive.
Children under 12 do not need a health pass.
*The health pass is in the form of a QRCode (printed or digital via the #TousAntiCovid application) which is justified:
- either by a complete vaccination certificate (all the necessary doses carried out more than a week ago and four week ago for the Janssen/Johnson & Johnson)
- or by an RT-PCR or antigen negative test certificate, obligatorily less than 48 hours. Self-tests are not valid.
- or by a certificate of recovery from Covid-19: RT-PCR or positive antigen test dating from at least 11 days and less than 6 months.
For more information on the health pass, please visit the government website.