The entire PAL team is delighted to welcome you again, of course, while respecting the application of directives and recommendations from the public authorities in the fight against Covid-19.
- If you have questions about our commercial offer and your visit to the park in the current context, see our exceptional measures.
- If you want to know the opening days between June and October, consult our new opening calendar.
- If you have not found the answers to your questions, please fill out our contact form
- Please know that we do our best to respond to each of you as soon as possible. In order to respond as quickly as possible to your requests, please do not overload our telephone lines and favor email messages
We are looking forward to welcoming you for this new season.
Updated on 09/28/2021
Is there a visitor gauge to get back to the park?
As specified in the decree of May 18, 2021 published by the government, there is no gauge planned for theme parks but simply health protocols, as was already the case in 2020. Find all the sanitary measures in place by the park, they are likely to evolve according to the evolution of the health context.
Do I need a health pass to come to the park?
From October 1, 2021, the health pass* will be mandatory ; from 12 years and 2 months old; to access the park, checks are carried out at the entrance to the park. It is also imperative to continue to respect the sanitary measures, put in place by the park.
Children under 12 years and 2 months old will be exempt from the health pass.
For your information, no test can be carried out on site on the day of your visit.
*The health pass is in the form of a QRCode (printed or digital via the #TousAntiCovid application) which is justified:
- either by a complete vaccination certificate (all the necessary doses carried out more than a week ago and fourteen days ago for the Janssen/Johnson & Johnson)
- or by an RT-PCR or antigen negative test certificate or supervised self-tests, obligatorily less than 72 hours. Self-tests are not valid.
- or by a certificate of recovery from Covid-19: RT-PCR or positive antigen test dating from at least 11 days and less than 6 months.
For more information on the health pass, please visit the government website.
Throughout your visit, we thank you for respecting the following health measures:
- The mask is compulsory in queues, shops, educational presentations as well as for the Ballet des Otaries performance.
- We recommend that you use one of the 150 hydroalcoholic gel terminals located in the park as well as the 16 water points equipped with soap to wash your hands.
- We invite you to respect the markings on the ground in the areas concerned and the directions of visit indicated and to walk on the right side in the aisles.
- It is preferable to favor payment by contactless bank card (up to € 50) or to use your own pen for payment by check.
- In shops, restaurants, ticket offices and ticket machines we recommend that only one person stand in line to proceed with payment at the cash desk.
- Agents are present in the park to guide you and give you instructions.