Your personal information
The personal data collected on the website and the mobile application or when you contact Le PAL by telephone are processed in order to:
- Process your order or reservation of products or services. This processing is necessary for the execution of the contract that you conclude with Le PAL
- Create and manage your personal account. This processing is based on the performance of the contract you enter into with Le PAL (when you create a personal account to finalize an order) or on your consent (when you create a personal account to save your favorite attractions, animals and restaurants).
- Send you commercial offers, newsletters, invitations to participate in games or contests, as well as satisfaction surveys. This processing is based, with regard to the messages sent by Le PAL, on the latter's legitimate interest in developing its activities (in the event that the email address to which these messages are sent has been given on the occasion of an order) or on your consent (if the email address was given outside of any order)
- Respond to inquiries, comments and complaints that you send to PAL. This processing is based on your consent.
Unless otherwise stated, the completion of all the fields of the forms available on the website and the mobile application is necessary to allow PAL to carry out the processing mentioned above.
Processing is carried out under the responsibility of PAL, represented by Arnaud Bennet, acting as Chief Executive Officer. PAL has appointed a personal data protection officer whose contact details are given below.
The data collected is intended for PAL and all the service providers whose intervention is necessary to carry out the processing mentioned above.
The data collected is kept for the following periods:
- Data collected to process your order for products or services: for one year from their collection. As an exception, the photograph that you upload when ordering a Season Pass is kept for three years from its upload in order to facilitate the renewal of the Season Pass, if you have consented to it.
- Data collected to create and manage your personal account: until your personal account is deleted
- Data collected to send you commercial offers, newsletters, invitations to participate in games or contests, as well as satisfaction surveys: for three years from their collection. At the end of this period, this data is kept for a further period of three years if you agree to continue to receive commercial offers, newsletters, invitations to participate in games or competitions, as well as surveys from satisfaction
- Data collected to respond to requests for information, comments and complaints that you send to PAL: for the duration necessary to process these requests, comments and complaints
At the end of this period, the data is anonymized. As an exception, the data collected to send you commercial offers or newsletters are kept for a further period of 3 years if you agree to continue to receive these messages from PAL.
- You have the right to access the data concerning you, to have it rectified or erased, to transfer it or have it transferred to a third party, to obtain the limitation of its processing or to oppose this processing. PAL will comply with your request subject to compliance with its legal obligations.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of data concerning you at any time. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before this withdrawal.
- You may receive the information presented above in written form.
- You can exercise these rights by contacting Le PAL:
- By means of the contact form accessible on the “Contact us” page of the website
- By post to the following address: Le PAL - Amusement and animal parks Saint-Pourçain-sur-Besbre 03290 Dompierre-sur-Besbre
- By e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any request not relating to the processing of your personal data will not be processed. For any other request, contact email@example.com.