In an exceptional and original setting, Le PAL invites you to extend your stay in the purest tradition of the camps of the great African reserves!
A private Lodge in the heart of an African reserve
Located away from the park, les Lodges du PAL offers visitors the unique experience of observing African animals night and day in their natural environment.
From your Lodge on stilts, discover and observe:
- On the savannah side, a spectacle as exotic as it is impressive of the zebras, antelopes and wildebeest that populate Africa.
- On the great African lakes side, the life of the aquatic and wild fauna where hippos and pelicans are the masters of the place.
Le Tanganika, a restaurant at the end of the world
In its authentic African decor, the restaurant "Le Tanganika" welcomes you for a gourmet and exotic break during your dinners and breakfasts. Comfortably seated on your panoramic terrace, enjoy delicious cocktails and refreshments while enjoying the marvelous sight of the savannah and its inhabitants: antelopes, zebras, ostriches, cranes…
Sleep at the zoo, at the PAL spend the night in an Animal Park in the heart of the savannah, watch the animals evolve in semi-liberty around you.
In an exceptional and original setting, Le PAL invites you to extend your stay in a hotel with an impressive sight of the animals of Africa!
The advantages of the hotel :
- The availability of family suites
- Evening entertainment in the bar
- Playground for children
- The observation of different animals