Choose your animal sector:
- Sea creatures (Patagonian sea lions, seals, marine calves, Cape penguins, Asian otters)
- Carnivores* (Asian lions, Sumatran tigers, Canadian wolves, meerkats, red pandas...)
- Asian elephants
- Icons* (different sectors including carnivores, primates, falconry, Asian elephants...)
- Falconry (parrots, owls, red ibis, vultures...)
- Herbivores* (tapirs, wallabies, Rothschild giraffe, hippos ...)
- Primates (chimpanzees, lemurs, white-handed gibbons, mandrills...)
*activities available in October, for Lodges only
Service and price
- 3 hours of immersion in the daily life of an animal trainer
- The price is €120 per person
- Entry to the park is not included
- Some of this amount goes to the Fondation Le PAL Nature
Questions / Answers
Are these activities available throughout the year?
- All activities are available from April to September, every day when the park is open during the 2021 season.
- The “sea creatures” activity is not available during August.
- Activities with * are also available during October, but only for people who have booked Lodges.
What conditions are required for this activity?
- You must be 10 years old or over
- 10 and 11 year olds must be accompanied by adults, for whom there is a charge of €80
- 2 people may take part in the same activity as long as one of them is 16 years old or over
- The activity may be available for 2 people
- For disabled visitors, the “Icons” Keeper for a Day is the only option available and they must be accompanied. Please indicate your disability at the end of the “Registration request form” in the “comments” section
- For people who have booked accommodation in PAL Lodges or Savana RESERVE, please provide your booking number or dates of stay at the end of the “Registration request form” in the “Comments” section.
How do I pay for my activity?
You can pay for the activity either by bank check or directly by bank transfer.
How do I book?
- You must create an account or be logged in to make a reservation request
- Registration requests can only be made using the online form
- This form is not a booking.
- If you wish to make a booking request for more than one person and for different activities, complete one form only and leave a comment including the number of people and the activities you want.
- Requests are processed in the order.
- You will be contacted by telephone to process your booking, subject to availability.
- Please make sure you provide your telephone number so that we can contact you.
« Unforgettable memories ... »
My daughter did the healer for a day activity in falconry with Aurélie. [...] Judith came back with a very big smile which did not leave her all day, well aware of having lived exceptional moments.
Avis de Marie-Aline - Maman de Judith, SDJ Falconry
« Better than in our dreams »
The lived experiences will remain engraved forever; proximity to animals, glances exchanged with them, impression of having shared with them a special and magical intimacy [...] what luck and what happiness to have shared all this ... Not to mention the passion with which you have given us allowed to share these experiences ...
Avis de Christine - SDJ Emblematic
« We will return ! »
We were delighted with this activity with the careful Aurelie. We enjoyed sharing this moment with a passionate person, available to answer all of our questions and to listen. We plan to participate in this activity next year to discover more species and the great daily work you do.
Avis de Tanguy and Amélie - SDJ Emblematic
« A moment that will remain engraved! »
We learned a lot about the animals and the organization within the park, it was really a very natural and friendly exchange. [...] It was great to discover the wings and the park before the opening, one feels really privileged. Thank you all for what you do on a daily basis.
Avis de Aurélie - SDJ Carnivores