Offer young people aged 8 to 18, five days of adventure at the PAL and one night in a bivouac to discover the park's animals and local biodiversity. The opportunity for them to marvel at nature to better understand and protect it. The activities of the week will be on the same model as what is currently offered with the Le PAL Academy:
- different games to get to know the park and its animals better
- workshops to slip into the skin of animal caretakers
- observations to better discover the local biodiversity
A red thread around a group project will be set up with the children throughout the week. The latter will end with a night in a bivouac in the park, the perfect opportunity to explore nature at dusk.
Service and prices
- 5 days of adventure and one night in a bivouac
- Meals and snacks are covered
- 300€ per person
ARE THESE ACTIVITIES AVAILABLE ALL YEAR ROUND?
- Summer camps are available between July 18 and August 26.
- 2 groups will be welcomed each week and will consist of 10 participants of the same age group.
- The camp takes place from Monday to Friday noon, with a night in a bivouac on Thursday evening.
- Warning, only the night in bivouac is supported by Le PAL. Monday through Wednesday, camp runs from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS ACTIVITY?
Be between the ages of 8 and 18.
HOW CAN I SET MY ACTIVITY?
You can pay for the activity either by check, ANCV holiday vouchers or directly by bank transfer.