Share an unforgettable experience, with family or friends (group of 2 to 10 people), closer to PAL animals. During your VIP visit, young and old will experience a unique moment in the animal park: visit an animal building, take part in the feedings, approach our large herbivores and let yourself be impressed by the mythical carnivores.
For 2 hours, you will be guided through the Parc Le PAL and its backstage, to meet emblematic species such as giraffes, elephants or mythical carnivores*.
On the program for this day, wonder and awareness of animal welfare and biodiversity*:
- Welcome by the guide
- Visit of the Zoo kitchen
- Visit the Giraffe Building
- Meet the giraffes
- Meeting with the elephants
- Encounter with lions and tigers or with wolves
*Program given as an indication, it may vary depending on the organization of animal caretakers or the weather
Service and price
- 2 hours of immersion behind the scenes of the animal park (from 1:30pm to 3:30pm or from 4pm to 6pm)
No minimum age to participate
€200 for the whole group up to 6 people, then €25 per additional person
- The price does not include the entrance to the park
Are these activities available year round?
- The activity is available on Wednesdays and Saturdays when the park is open in May, June and September
- The activity is available every day the park is open in April, July and August
- If you have already chosen the date of the activity, please let us know at the end of the "Registration request form" in the "comments" section.
What are the requirements for this activity?
- Group of 2 to 10 people that you constitute
- No minimum age to participate in the activity
- Please note: the activity requires a lot of walking for 2 hours – Stroller accepted for travel in the aisles
- Please note: young children must be carried or hold the hand of their companions in certain backstage areas
- 1 adult minimum
- For people who have booked accommodation at the Lodges du PAL or the Savana RESERVE, please specify your reservation number and your dates of stay at the end of the "Registration request form" in the "comments" section.
How can I pay for my activity?
You can pay for the activity either by check or directly by bank transfer.
How can I book?
- You must create an account or be logged in to make a reservation request
- Registration requests are made only by completing the online form
- This form is not a reservation.
- Do you want to make a reservation request for several people and different activities? Just fill out a form and leave us a comment specifying the number of people and the desired activities.
- Requests will be processed in order of arrival and within 1 month.
- You will be contacted by phone to proceed with your reservation subject to availability.
- Be sure to provide your phone number so that we can contact you.
« A wonderful moment »
What a magical and beautiful moment! Maëlys was an attentive, patient, super interesting and very attentive guide. We end our stay at the PAL in the most beautiful way.
Avis de Benedict and her family