A doctoral student in search of an answer
Annaëlle Surreault-Châble's thesis is based on 5 objectives which seek to:
- Understand the nature and functioning of the social links of captive populations housed in zoos.
- To determine whether Asian elephants choose their food and learn their foraging and foraging behavior through social learning.
- Explore to what extent the particular traits (such as familiarity, age, gender, etc.) of the individuals involved in the interaction are prevalent for social learning.
- To assess the mechanisms governing social learning in elephants, among a variety of cognitive processes ranging from local facilitation and / or stimuli to imitation using 3 experiments.
- Investiguer le degré d’influence des soigneurs sur les éléphants pour comprendre la relation entre les humains et les éléphants.
Births, new arrivals, new arrivals, tips, tricks, theme days ... Stay informed throughout the year of the latest news from the park. Your favorite park will no longer have any secrets for you!All the News
On the occasion of the #50ansLePAL, Paline wanted to test our newsletter subscribers' knowledge of the fleet... So what? Did you have the right answers?
A look back at the 4th edition of the PAL Run, the solidarity race organized by the Allier Athletics Committee in the heart of the PAL amusement park, which brought together more than 750 runners.
After several months of collaboration with the best professionals in the sector, our 2023 novelty is finally ready! Take part in this "funny chilling" adventure!