Annaëlle Surreault-Châble's thesis is based on 5 objectives which seek to:
- Understand the nature and functioning of the social links of captive populations housed in zoos.
- To determine whether Asian elephants choose their food and learn their foraging and foraging behavior through social learning.
- Explore to what extent the particular traits (such as familiarity, age, gender, etc.) of the individuals involved in the interaction are prevalent for social learning.
- To assess the mechanisms governing social learning in elephants, among a variety of cognitive processes ranging from local facilitation and / or stimuli to imitation using 3 experiments.
- Investiguer le degré d’influence des soigneurs sur les éléphants pour comprendre la relation entre les humains et les éléphants.
Births, new arrivals, new arrivals, tips, tricks, theme days ... Stay informed throughout the year of the latest news from the park. Your favorite park will no longer have any secrets for you!All the News
Offer a unique experience to your child! The Le PAL Academy is opening an additional slot for the year 2024! Take advantage of it, the offer is valid until December 18!
Do you want to strengthen the links between your teams by offering them an unusual activity? Get your employees to take part in the Le PAL Run 2024 race!
For the 5th year, the PAL Run gives running enthusiasts the opportunity to hit the paths of the park!