Are you planning to prune the trees or hedges in your garden? Do you want to do a useful and ecological good deed for the PAL animals? Do you have fresh branches with or without leaves from the list below? So contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 04 70 42 02 52 and drop off the branches directly at the park for the giraffes, elephants, parrots and many other animals to enjoy!
Warning ! We ask you to respect a few rules, the branches must be:
In the event that you cannot move, we travel a maximum of 20km around the park (30km if and only if we have a loading aid with a tractor), but the branches must be:
- accessible by dump truck
- measure 3m maximum
- easily handled, gathered in piles
- a minimum quantity of a dumpster
Please let us know:
- Your full mailing address (we don't travel more than 20km)
- Your phone number to get back to you
- One or more photos of the pile of branches
- The essence of the branches
- If you have the possibility to help us load the branches (by hand or with a tractor or manoscope) or to deliver them directly to us
- The quantity of branches we can move to your location for a minimum quantity of one dumpster
List of tree branches we accept
|Pear tree||Apple tree||plum tree|
*in small quantities ** delivery only
Births, new arrivals, new arrivals, tips, tricks, theme days ... Stay informed throughout the year of the latest news from the park. Your favorite park will no longer have any secrets for you!All the News
To our delight, two Patagonian sea lion babies were born last month! Great news for the conservation of this incredible specie
As part of the European Breeding Program (EEP), 3 PAL meerkats were transferred to the Bourbansais Zoological Park to ensure the preservation of the species.
This year for the first time take your children on a thematic camp. Available from August 7 to 11, for 5 days they discover PAL professions!