MakiGo is an international participatory network serving flora and fauna.
This network has very specific objectives:
- support biodiversity through various campaigns and missions
- raise awareness as much as possible to raise awareness, evolve our way of existing to coexist.
- provide opportunities for concrete action in troubled ecosystems
- represent a source of information for the international community which shares its values.
These objectives are made concrete by missions for which volunteers network:
- act for the preservation of fauna and flora by providing human, material and financial resources to animal care and reintroduction centers throughout the world
- enforce the laws to protect biodiversity issued by countries and international conventions
- make local populations aware of the environmental and societal issues that surround them
- finance reforestation campaigns in endangered ecosystems due to deforestation
MakiGo was able to hold a stand, publicize its activities and raise funds on two occasions: Acrobats Day on September 2, 2020 and Foundation Day on October 25, 2020. The Le PAL Nature Foundation and MakiGo also collaborated on at a meeting with a third class from the MFR of Saligny. A very interesting exchange which was enhanced by a video-conference meeting, which will also lead to joint projects for the protection of wildlife (through the creation of signage). Case to follow!
The two founders of MakiGo, Nathanaël and Alexandre, were animal keepers. A good way to network with animal parks which also work for the protection of biodiversity.
The Foundation supports and supports financially, technically and humanly projects which, in France and abroad, offer lasting solutions to respond to the threats facing biodiversity, and in particular endangered wildlife species and their habitat.All projects
Missions, actions, projects, partners, theme days ... Discover the latest news from The Le PAL Nature Foundation.All the news
The 5 school canteens benefit 662 children and their 22 teachers. It took 5 years for each school in the program to have its own school canteen.
Record donations for the 10th edition of the Le PAL Nature Foundation with € 74,000 raised and 4,552 visitors!
€7,665.41 in donations were collected by the Le PAL Nature Foundation following the 7 themed days organized in the park from July to September 2021