Tickets and payments
Retrouvez toutes les questions que Palou s'est posées concernant les différents billets et moyens de paiement en ligne et sur le parc.
What are the payment methods accepted at the checkout counters?
For tickets purchased at the PAL cash desk, you can pay by:
- Bank checks, bank cards, cash
- Holiday vouchers, we do not give change and you have the possibility to add another form of payment. Holiday vouchers are also accepted at all catering outlets. Holiday vouchers are not accepted in souvenir shops.
- Kadéos Infini ticket, Kadéos Horizon ticket, Kadéos Culture ticket, we do not give change and you have the possibility to make a purchase with another payment method. They are also accepted in the souvenir shops but on the other hand, are not accepted in the restaurants.
For tickets purchased at the automatic terminals in the PAL car park: Payment by credit card and Holiday vouchers.
I can pay in Holiday Vouchers?
Holiday vouchers are accepted at checkout counters and at all catering outlets. Be careful, we do not give change and you have the possibility to add another form of payment. Holiday vouchers are not accepted in souvenir shops.
Can I buy my tickets in advance?
In order to access the park directly, without passing through the checkouts of the entrance, you can buy your tickets online.
- Adult ticket or child of 10 years old and more: €26
- Child ticket up to 9 years old included: €23
- Free for children under one meter
Automatic kiosks to buy your tickets are also available at the park entrance.
I bought my ticket on the internet but I do not have a printer, what should I do?
When you buy your tickets online, you will receive an email confirming your order. Then follow the instructions to download your tickets to your smartphone before coming to the park. Then go straight to the controls with your tickets downloaded to your smartphone.