Tickets and payments
Can I buy my tickets in advance?
In order to access the park directly, without passing through the checkouts of the entrance, you can buy your tickets online.
What are the payment methods accepted at the checkout counters?
For tickets purchased at the PAL cash desk, you can pay by:
- Bank cards, cash
- Holiday vouchers and Connect Holiday Vouchers we do not give change and you have the possibility to add another form of payment. Holiday vouchers are also accepted at all catering outlets. Holiday vouchers are not accepted in souvenir shops.
- Kadéos Infini ticket, Kadéos Horizon ticket, Kadéos Culture ticket, we do not give change and you have the possibility to make a purchase with another payment method. They are also accepted in the souvenir shops but on the other hand, are not accepted in the restaurants.
- Live in Shop, Smiley Pass Allier and Shopping Pass we do not give change and you can top up with another payment method.
For tickets purchased at the automatic terminals in the PAL car park: Payment by credit card and Holiday vouchers.
I can pay in Holiday Vouchers?
Holiday vouchers and Connect Holiday Vouchers are accepted at checkout counters and at all catering outlets. Be careful, we do not give change and you have the possibility to add another form of payment. Holiday vouchers are not accepted in souvenir shops.
Are there special rates (student, senior / retired, military, pregnant, large family, disabled)?
We do not offer special student, senior / retired, military, pregnant and large family rates.
If you hold an 80% disability card or a mobility disability inclusion card, at checkout and upon presentation of the card, we offer a ticket for €32 for an adult and €27 for a child under 10 years old. For the visually impaired, benefit from a free guide.
Discover all our rates including our exclusive discounted web offers.
What are group rates?
To benefit from the group rate, you must be at least 25 people, except for groups of disabled people (5 people minimum). Discover the group rates.
What does the ticket price include?
The entrance ticket includes access to the attractions (depending on accessibility sizes), the animal park, animal representations, educational activities and feedings.
I bought my ticket on the internet but I do not have a printer, what should I do?
- When you buy your tickets online, you will receive an email confirming your order.
- Follow the instructions to download your tickets to your smartphone before coming to the park.
- Go straight to the controls with your tickets downloaded to your smartphone.
Is it possible to pay in restaurant vouchers at catering outlets?
Tickets Restaurants are not accepted in the park. On the other hand, Chèques Vacances are accepted in all the restaurants of the park.